Taking care of yourself requires a huge effort, and creating products to help people do it is a good business. But with such a saturated market, it is hard to compete with other brands and makes yourself stand out. That is why Melanie Kossan produces CBD-based wellness products to make a different kind of self-care and educate people about its benefits.
Melanie Kossan is the Founder and CEO of Stillwater Hemp, a health and wellness company that manufactures various natural cannabinoid high-quality products. Their mission is to provide natural remedies to aid pain, anxiety, and other conditions for you to live healthily and happily.
As a leader in the Cannabinoid industry, she is motivated to educate and enlighten people about the benefits of using CBD products.
Tune in to this episode to hear more about Melanie Kossan’s program for educating people about cannabinoid, how controversial issues affect her businesses, and the potential solution to fight those issues.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How do people in Montana view the whole Cannabis Industry
- Melanie Kossan’s journey in creating Mountain Mama and Stillwater Hemp
- Education about cannabinoid and their benefits
- How do issues in the industry affect her businesses?
- Cannabis THC and CBD industries uniting together
- Strategies to scale Stillwater Hemp
- Challenges in marketing Stillwater Hemp
- The future plans of Stillwater Hemp
- Melanie Kossan’s definition of success
Contact Melanie Kossanon on LinkedIn! And learn more about her health and wellness brand, Stillwater Hemp: https://www.stillwaterhemp.com/
Find more episodes of Dank Discussions on Apple, Spotify, Google, or wherever you get your podcasts!
Connect with us:
Does your cannabis, hemp, or CBD company need to improve local or e-Commerce sales? Set up a time to speak with us at Calacann – Cannabis Marketing Agency to discuss how our digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web design, affiliate/referral marketing, or influencer marketing campaigns can help you. Home of the D.A.N.C. Method.
Spotify | YouTube | Soundcloud | Stitcher