Are you aware that the several cannabinoids present in hemp flower, such as CBD, CBG, and CBN, act as a nutrient or vitamin for our endocannabinoid system? When our body is deficient, processes including digestion, control of the central nervous system, brain health, and illness prevention are out of balance. The best method to support these essential processes is a regular dose of cannabinoids from foods, beverages, hemp flower products, or inhalation.
Geoff Bale is the owner of Umpqua Valley Hemp. He has a wide array of knowledge in the cannabis industry. He thinks that when anything is done from the heart, good things will result from it. and that by taking care of the land, we improve our quality of life and the ecology around us.
UVH’s belief is that the best medication starts with the seed, which is tenderly cultivated in live, healthy soils, and that employing solely hand-tended hemp flowers from their farms enables them to control the quality of the raw materials used in their goods. They claim that the final product, which is handcrafted goods of top-shelf quality you can feel and rely on, is what distinguishes them. They also take satisfaction in doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Tune in to this episode to hear more about Geoff’s passion and his experiences with certain growing practices like organic farming and tips he can give other growers!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Where Umpqua Valley Hemp is based
- Geoff’s journey that led to UVH
- Cannabis legality in different states
- Large scale gardening and its difficult learning curve
- Keeping your soil healthy from pests
- Geoff’s tips on organic farming
- UVH’s current goal and customer base
- The best strategies in growing your business
- Supply and demand, wholesaling issues and overcoming obstacles
- Marketing and getting your brand known
- How does Geoff define success?
- How to contact Geoff and UVH
Connect with us:
Does your cannabis, hemp, or CBD company need to improve local or e-Commerce sales? Set up a time to speak with us at Calacann – Cannabis Marketing Agency to discuss how our digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web design, affiliate/referral marketing, or influencer marketing campaigns can help you. Home of the D.A.N.C. Method.