Are you a nurse looking for a new field to explore and transition into? Are you interested in cannabis? Yes, you are reading it right—being a nurse in the cannabis industry is a thing, and they matter as much as hospital nurses! Prejudice against cannabis might still exist, and so much more becomes amplified if a nurse, a supposed pharmaceutical medicine patron, delves more into a holistic approach.
That’s where Megan Mbengue enters the picture! Megan is the Founder of Trusted Canna Nurse, and she a nationally certified in hospice and palliative care who worked at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Currently living in Southern California, Megan maximizes her decade of experience in nursing to provide an alternative medicine experience to patients through various cannabis applications. Tune in as Megan shares her nursing journey, the sad reality of the current state of nurses in the healthcare industry, the battle of pharmaceuticals vs. alternative medications, and so much more!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Megan shares a story of how she started her business
- The mission of Trusted Canna Nurse
- Why educating people about the endocannabinoid system is essential
- Megan describes the sad reality of the current state of nurses and the corruption that surrounds it
- The upcoming shift in the healthcare paradigm with nurses being involved in the cannabis industry
- Why evidence-based research is the strongest weapon of pharmaceutical vs. alternative medications
- Why the stigma towards cannabis still exists among older people and how to solve them
- How do you become a cannabis nurse?
- Why appropriate branding is essential to introduce cannabis to its target market
- The nursing field is voted as the most trusted profession; what can you make out of it?
- The effects of plant medicine on the human body
- Megan’s obstacles as a cannabis nurse
- And so much more!
Connect with us:
Does your cannabis, hemp, or CBD company need to improve local or e-Commerce sales? Set up a time to speak with us at Calacann – Cannabis Marketing Agency to discuss how our digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web design, affiliate/referral marketing, or influencer marketing campaigns can help you. Home of the D.A.N.C. Method.