If you’ve been researching all-natural alternatives to conventional medicine, you might have come across kratom and cannabidiol (CBD). While CBD and kratom are plant extracts, they work differently. Robert Varanasi, a supplement manufacturer, combines these and other high-quality ingredients to create supplements that improve people’s health and well-being.
Robert Johnson is the CEO of Custom Capsule Consultants. This California-based supplement manufacturer offers comprehensive production services, end-to-end product development, custom formulas, and white-label and private-label goods. He is the founder of the CBD Is a Better line of vegan soft gels and co-founded TetraLabs, where he helped create the first-ever CBD softgel supplement.
Since joining the cannabinoid/supplement industry in 2006, Robert has amassed extensive expertise in various related fields, including hemp cultivation, supplement manufacturing, market research, and customer preferences.
Listen to this episode to learn about Robert’s wealth of cannabis industry contacts and his predictions for the sector’s future.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Robert’s background on cannabis
- Legitimizing plant medicine with TetraLabs
- Why building trust is making products
- Safer and natural alternatives
- Cannabis’s negative connotation and the paucity of relevant studies
- If questioned about cannabis, what would Robert’s response be?
- Kratom as a stimula and a pain reliever, and its stigma
- Custom Capsule Consultants, the company Robert owns, and the services they provide to their clients.
- Ways on how to promote your company
- Custom Capsule Consultants’ line of functional mushrooms
- Robert’s definition success
Contact Robert on LinkedIn or her website here!
Find more episodes of Dank Discussions on Apple, Spotify, Google, or wherever you get your podcasts!
Connect with us:
Does your cannabis, hemp, or CBD company need to improve local or e-Commerce sales? Set up a time to speak with us at Calacann – Cannabis Marketing Agency to discuss how our digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web design, affiliate/referral marketing, or influencer marketing campaigns can help you. Home of the D.A.N.C. Method.
Spotify | YouTube | Soundcloud | Stitcher