Most cannabis drink products just target those consumers who aim to get high. But targeting this customer base will not be lifelong. On the other hand, Marc Brannigan’s Diesel Hemp and beverages will disrupt the beverage market. It gives you a cool and healthy beverage to drink–safe for everyone whenever they want to feel relaxed.
Marc Brannigan, CEO & Co-Founder of Diesel Hemp and Diesel Beverage, a company that is born with a true passion for the Cannabis plant and what it is truly capable of. Their mission is to share their passion through selling high-quality products they produce themselves. Marc desires to break through the education barrier and reach everyone who seeks a safe and healthy. Cannabis drink.
With his vast amount of experience and knowledge of cannabis, he is creating innovative products to bring people’s cannabis experience to the next level and educate consumers about its health benefits.
Tune in to this episode to hear more about Marc Brannigan’s ups and downs, how he overcomes his numerous adversities, his passion for creating cannabis for preventative maintenance and health benefits, and the uniqueness of diesel from other brands.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Marc Brannigan’s journey from the beginning to Diesel Hemp
- The numerous ups and downs he faced towards success
- What will it take to create different genetics?
- Cannabis for preventative maintenance and health benefits
- The reason behind the creation of Diesel Hemp
- The specialties of terpene profiles
- The hurdles in creating products without CBD and THC
- The uniqueness of Diesel from other brands
- When can you get Diesel drinks?
- A product that will disrupt the beverage market
- What are the marketing strategies Diesel?
- How can Diesel overcome the education barrier?
- Upcoming product terpene concentrates
Connect with us:
Does your cannabis, hemp, or CBD company need to improve local or e-Commerce sales? Set up a time to speak with us at Calacann – Cannabis Marketing Agency to discuss how our digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), web design, affiliate/referral marketing, or influencer marketing campaigns can help you. Home of the D.A.N.C. Method.