Rod Kight is a cannabis business law attorney for Kight on Cannabis. He is the founder and principal of Kight Law Office PC, a law office that represents businesses in the cannabis industry throughout the world. He is also the editor and chief writer of the Kight On Cannabis law blog, as well as the author of “Cannabis Business Law-What You Need to Know”. Lastly, he is a column writer on the advisory board for the American Journal of Endocannabinoid Medicine. Rod joins me to talk about his experience being a cannabis lawyer and the business side of the cannabis industry. (more…)
Dr. Steven Todd is a retired oral implantologist and dental anesthesiologist. Today, he is also the author of The Hemp Healthcare Initiative, a program that focuses on educating healthcare professionals and staff about the endocannabinoid system. Dr. Todd joins me on this episode to discuss how all healthcare providers and workers must be educated properly about the endocannabinoid system and it’s vast impact on the body’s overall health. Perhaps most importantly, he also offers a structured solution to counterbalance the kickbacks healthcare providers & physicians receive from pharmaceutical companies. This substantial monetary compensation will incentivize healthcare providers to suggest Cannabis to the patients they serve while allowing them to enter this growing hemp market. In conclusion, passionate about the health benefits and technology CBD, CBG, CBN and other cannabinoids provide, Dr. Steven Todd has opened his initiative to all healthcare providers, physicians, doctors & nurses.
3 DANK Points
- Paying incentives for healthcare providers for hemp-derived options to counter Big Pharma kickbacks
- CBG & other cannabinoids are awakening CB2 Receptors that have been dormant for over 100 years
- How internal self-regulation of our industry is the real answer to a cleaner, more ethical system
Shifra Klein is the Founder of Mitzva Wellness, the first-ever OU Kosher CBD company. After having her son diagnosed with severe autism at the age of two, Shifra took the time and patience to collect her own data and seek out research on Ultimately, cannabis, and specifically CBD, will be able to help her autistic son and her whole family find relief. Shifra joins me on this episode of DANK Discussions to tell us her powerful story.
3 DANK Points
- Overcoming the frustration of having doctors tell you “no” when you know cannabis will help your child
- The ultimate pleasure of hearing a previously non-verbal child speak for the first time
- Securing the strictest kosher license (Hashgacha) to be able to provide CBD for EVERYONE, including the orthodox Jewish community.
Langdon Brown is the Owner of Don Medicinal Cannabis, a medical cannabis company that is helping sick and dying Australians with little to no profit gain access to medicinal cannabis. On this newest episode of DANK Discussions Podcast, Langdon passionately tells us how he led the revolution to change the cannabis laws in Australia while helping his country and his people.
3 Dank Points
- Overcoming trauma with the help of cannabis.
- Beating a 15-year+ case by not giving up.
- Traveling thousands of miles to help 1800+ sick Aussies